On arrival at Tan Son Nhat International Airport in Ho Chi Minh City (formerly Saigon), you will be greeted by our guide and transferred to the hotel in the downtown. After doing the check in, you will be free on your own to walk around the city center to get acquainted with the liveliness of this young city.
Overnight in Ho Chi Minh City.
08.30 AM: After breakfast at hotel, your private guide will meet you at your hotel lobby. A one and half hour drive takes you to Cu Chi Tunnels where human knowledge has been enriched by experiencing a web-like tunnels system of more than 200km in length which used to be the shelters of guerrillas during the war against American troops. After the lunch in the local restaurant, in the afternoon, you will have a city tour including the Reunification Hall, formerly known as the Presidential Palace. It was towards this modern building that Communist tanks rolled on the morning of April 30, 1975, as Saigon fell. This fascinating building is filled with history still fresh in the minds of many. The tour also includes the War Remnants Museum, the Old Post Office, Chinatown and Ben Thanh Market – the central market for the city and one of the liveliest areas. About 04.30 PM, the tour finishes and you will be dropped off at your hotel and then you are free to relax. Overnight in Ho Chi Minh City.
- 07.30 AM: After breakfast, your guide will take you to the trip to Cai Be pier (86km) from HCMC by car / van via Trung Luong Freeway. The program will start with a visit of Cai Be floating market. Then, we’ll come to Tân Phong island for biking / walking on village paths to see the local daily life: orchard, school, church, pagoda, traditional houses and maybe the ancestral ways to pick up fruits in Mekong Delta… On the way, we can make some stops to see how they make rice-net for spring-rolls, sewing coconut-leaves for cottage roof and specially see how they wave the dried water-hyacinth to make many products: baskets, bags, hats, wallets, shoes… Then, the rowboat will take you deeper into the countryside on smaller canals to enjoy the peaceful time. Lunch can be served at Ba Kiet/ Muoi Huong Back to our boat to go across one of the longest rivers in the world, Mekong River, to come to An Binh Island. Travel on Muong Lo handmade canal to check in at Ut Trinh homestay Have a fresh shower before cooking some special dishes with the members of local family. We’ll enjoy dinner & overnight at homestay.
Have a breakfast and check-out for a walk along the village to enjoy the fresh air in the morning & arrive the local workshop to see how to make rice paper, coconut candy, pop- rice… Enjoy some sweets with a cup of hot tea. Boat trip to visit the brick kilns where you can see how the local people create beautiful potteries from clay. Our boat will go along the floating village. We will see how to farm catfish on Mekong River. Also, we can visit Vinh Long market in the town. This is the best choice for you to take pictures of fish, shrimps, prawns, crabs, snakes, rice-field rats, tropical fruits, vegetables… The cruise will end at Vinh Long city around 10:00AM! Transfer back to Ho Chi Minh city. Lunch en-route at a local restaurant. Once in Ho Chi Minh city, do check-in and free time at your leisure. Overnight in Ho Chi Minh city.
After breakfast, we transfer to the airport and fly to Da Nang. You will be picked up by our driver at Da Nang airport and then transfer to your hotel in Hoi An Old Town. Upon arrival, get on a short drive to Hoi An. In the past, Hoi An Ancient Town was famous for the reputation as a busy commercial port where worldwide businessmen arrived and carried out transaction with numerous types of goods. Nowadays, in the holiday, you can walk around the narrow streets, observing the old houses from the ancient time with typical Chinese, Japanese, French and European architectures. Besides the sightseeing spots, when wandering around the town, you can easily fall in love with numerous lovely workshops and stores. Spend your night time in Hoi An at your own pace. Make this your chance to witness the beautifully lit Hoi An lantern, take some Instagram-worthy shots, or simply enjoy the leisure atmosphere there. Overnight in Hoi An.
This morning, you will travel to My Son sanctuary – a world cultural heritage. This complex of Hindu temples is dated back to the 4th century, which tells the story of the mighty Cham empire in the past. In the afternoon, you can choose to unwind at the beach or browse the world of handicrafts and souvenirs that Hoi An has to offer; or simply stroll along the river to feel what this place was like 300 years ago. Overnight in Hoi An.
Free for your own leisure. You can relax on the beach, stroll in the Old Streets or chose one of the options of tour as below. Option for day tour: 1. Day trip cycling to Tra Que Vegetable village and Fishing tour, including some hands-on cooking class at lunch time. 2. ½ day Cooking class with Red Bridge Cooking centre (including boat ride and market visit) 3. ½ day Cooking class on Cinnamon Cruise along Thu Bon River. 4. Entertaining Boat Trip in Water Coconut Forest
Today is another day for you to get insight into peaceful beach in Hoi An enjoy whatever facilities or activities that you’ve missed at the previous day. If you would like to explore the Vietnam’s history and local life you should spend time to go to the ancient town, by shuttle bus or bike, to explore the unique old architecture as well as go shopping. Overnight stay in Hoi An.
After the last-minute shopping, we will transfer to Hue. On the way, we stop to visit Ngu Hanh Son (Marble Mountain). You take the stone stairs to climb Thuy Son (the mount of Water), to eventually witness the beautiful panoramic view over Vietnam’s countryside at the top. You will have lunch and rest at the foot of the mountain. Reach Hue in the afternoon, we commence our exploration and head to one of the most serene and tranquil tombs in Hue – Khai Dinh’s Tomb, where we see the intricate workmanship of the mosaic architecture within and gaze at the panoramic views of the surrounding mountains. Come back Hue hotel for refreshing. Overnight in Hue.
Our tour guide will wait for you at the hotel lobby to start the tour around Hue Old Citadel. Rising up in the ancient land, you board on a private boat for cruising on the romantic Perfume River. Being the ancient capital, Hue is surrounded with ancient royal tombs of emperor’s past, and visit to some of these tombs will be on the itinerary for today. The charming Lady Pagoda (Thien Mu Pagoda) will be the first stop. Setting in the converge of rivers, and gives you a great view on the Perfume River and surrounding area. On route we make a stop at a small workshop to see the interesting process of making traditional Hue Conical hats and incense sticks. After lunch in a local restaurant, you continue your journey to Tu Duc mausoleum – which is famous for its marvelous architecture. Back to your hotel in Da Nang and enjoy the city’s pleasant night. Overnight in Da Nang.
Enjoy your free day at Da Nang with lots of active and lively experiences. Here are some options for you to spend this day: 1, Escape on Ba Na hills and witness the spectacular views of Danang from the famous Golden Bridge 2, Pay a visit to the old Radar station and Linh Ung Pagoda, take beautiful photos in Son Tra Peninsula and enjoy swimming at My Khe beach – one of the most attractive beaches in Vietnam 3, Visit Cham Museum with many Cham relics, stone and bronze statutes Overnight in Da Nang.
- Private door-to-door pick-up & drop-off services
- All private transportation
- Accommodation shared in Double room with daily breakfast
- All domestic flights
- Experienced English speaking guide
- Private boat trip as per tour
- Meals as stated in the itinerary (B: Breakfast; L: Lunch; D: Dinner)
- All sightseeing tickets
- Tissues and water on coach
- Vietnam Visa On Arrival pre-approved letter
- Services charges and government tax
- Exclusive and personalized single agent/single customer service
- No extra charge after services confirmation
- 24/7 hotline support guaranteed
- International flights & departure taxes if any
- Personal expenses, tips and gratuities
- Travel insurance
- Peak season or public holidays surcharge (if any)
- Compulsory Gala dinner on X-Mas or New Year (if any)
- Vietnam visa stamp fee (US$ 25 & 1 passport photo for each person)
- Other services not mentioned above