- Breakfast at the hotel, then you go to the floating market of Damnoen Saduak. You go back in time to another era, when trade was done from boat to boat along the klongs, especially in Bangkok.Continue to the city of Phetchaburi where you will visit the Wat Ko Kaew Sutharam temple which houses some of the most beautiful 18th century frescoes in the country. You will also visit the former Palace of King Rama IV on the hill of Khao Wang (where some local primates are hiding).
Lunch in local restaurant.
In the afternoon, visit Kaeng Krachan National Park which is the largest in the Kingdom. It still shelters nowadays a fauna composed in particular of elephants, deer, monkeys ..
You then continue to Cha Am town.
Overnight at hotel.
- Breakfast, sacred morning, visit of the Khao Sam Roi Yod Park, which will allow you to observe lagoons and coastal swamps. Then board a boat to discover these landscapes and the local fauna.You will then continue through magnificent landscapes, including many coconut groves; Prachubkhirikhan which you will see from the mountain of Khao Chong Krachok.
Lunch in restaurant.
After lunch, continue to the city of Chumphon: it is a crossroads city because it is located on the Isthmus of Kra (the narrowest land area in the Pacific and Indian oceans – only 62 kms.) The coasts there are superb: long stretches of deserted beach.
Overnight at the hotel.
Early departure to take the ferry to the island of Ko Tao (in Thai: turtle island). The crossing takes about 2 hours.
**Ko Tao is a small island in the Gulf of Siam which, thanks to its clear water, offers some of the most beautiful diving spots in the Kingdom..
Transfer to your hotel.
This afternoon free to explore the island.
Overnight in Ko Tao
Breakfast at hotel, then boarding the boat that will take you to the island of Ko Phangan
Ko Phangan, this island is famous for its beauty and its full moon parties which see many groups of young people having fun to the rhythm of techno music on the beaches of the islands on full moon evenings. Waterfalls, caves are hidden on the island to be visited on foot.
Free at your leisure to discover the island.
Overnight in hotel
- Private door-to-door pick-up & drop-off services by private transportation
- Accommodation shared in Double room with daily breakfast
- All domestic flights
- Experienced English speaking guide
- Meals as stated in the itinerary (B: Breakfast; L: Lunch; D: Dinner)
- All sightseeing tickets
- Tissues and water on coach
- Vietnam Visa On Arrival pre-approved letter
- Services charges and government tax
- Exclusive and personalized single agent/single customer service
- No extra charge after services confirmation
- 24/7 hotline support guaranteed
- International flights & departure taxes if any
- Personal expenses, tips and gratuities
- Travel insurance
- Peak season or public holidays surcharge (if any)
- Compulsory Gala dinner on X-Mas or New Year (if any)
- Vietnam visa stamp fee (US$ 25 & 1 passport photo for each person)
- Other services not mentioned above