In the morning you take a one-hour flight to Nha trang. Pick up and transfer to your resort.
Free day at leisure for relaxing and unwinding at the resort overlooking beautiful Bay or take an optional boat trip cruising on the Nha Trang Bay to visit Tri Nguyen Aquarium, the Mun Island- best island for snorkelling with lots of lives colourful corals and fish. Taking a fresh meal at the Con Se Tre island. Overnight in Nha Trang.
(Please note: A Nha Trang beach break is not recommended in November and December.)
Free day at leisure for relaxing and unwinding at the resort overlooking beautiful Bay or take an optional boat trip cruising on the Nha Trang Bay to visit Tri Nguyen Aquarium, the Mun Island- best island for snorkelling with lots of lives colourful corals and fish. Taking a fresh meal at the Con Se Tre island.
Overnight in Nha Trang.
Enjoy you free time until transfer to airport for a flight to Danang. Upon arrival you will visit the Cham Museum where you can find out more about this ancient but advanced civilization of Cham people followed by a short drive to visit the Marble Mountains where you will climb to the top and admire the temples that have a commanding view over the surrounding district. You continue to drive to your hotel in Hoi An. Free at your leisure.
Overnight in Hoi An
Hoi An now is a quaint riverside town, popular with tourists for its eclectic architecture, tailors shops, and numerous cafes. Enjoy a half-day walking tour through the narrow winding streets of the Ancient Quarter visiting Chua Ong Pagoda, Chinese Assembly Halls, the 200- year old Tam Ky ancestral house, and the Japanese Bridge. Following the tour there will be free time to shop or relax.
Overnight in Hoi An
Free until transfer to airport for flight to Hanoi.
Explore the fascinating Old Quarter and its hundreds of specialty shops selling silk clothing, lacquerware, embroidered linens, furniture, bamboo, cooking utensils, ceremonial objects and more. Also visit Hanoi ‘s main cultural attractions, including the Fine Arts Museum and the Temple of Literature. Evening water puppet performance.
Overnight in Hanoi.
After breakfast at hotel, driver picks up and transfer to Halong Bay, listed as a World Heritage of outstanding natural beauty, known in Vietnamese as “Dragon descending to the sea”.
Upon arrival, the boat crew welcome you and check in then enjoy a cruise around Halong Bay with a delicious local seafood lunch served on board. You can also behold thousands of limestone islands and grottoes rising from the clear, emerald water.
Following break, depending on each cruise’s itinerary of the day, you’ll join some activities on boat to discover the beauty of the bay such as visit a cave, doing kayaking or enjoy swimming in the sea before getting back to the junk for relaxing and dinner. Overnight on board
You’ll wake up on the bay to the sounds of waves and birds welcoming the new day. You will have an opportunity to view the sunrise over the bay and after breakfast, visit a beautiful limestone grotto. You will have a walk back to the boat for a final glimpse of Halong Bay while cruising back to the dock. Then you will drive back to Hanoi. Overnight at your hotel.
- Private door-to-door pick-up & drop-off services
- All private transportation
- Accommodation shared in Double room with daily breakfast
- All domestic flights
- Experienced English speaking guide
- Private boat trip as per tour
- Meals as stated in the itinerary (B: Breakfast; L: Lunch; D: Dinner)
- All sightseeing tickets
- Tissues and water on coach
- Vietnam Visa On Arrival pre-approved letter
- Services charges and government tax
- Exclusive and personalized single agent/single customer service
- No extra charge after services confirmation
- 24/7 hotline support guaranteed
- International flights & departure taxes if any
- Personal expenses, tips and gratuities
- Travel insurance
- Peak season or public holidays surcharge (if any)
- Compulsory Gala dinner on X-Mas or New Year (if any)
- Vietnam visa stamp fee (US$ 25 & 1 passport photo for each person)
- Other services not mentioned above