Breakfast at hotel. Explore the fascinating Old Quarter and its hundreds of specialty shops selling silk clothing, lacquerware, embroidered linens, furniture, bamboo, cooking utensils, ceremonial objects and more. Visit Hanoi ‘s main cultural attractions, including the Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum, his House on Stilts, the One Pillar Pagoda, the Temple of Literature and the Vietnam Ethnology Museum. Overnight in Hanoi.
At 8.15AM our chef will pick you up at your hotel in the old quarter and walk or car driving for 5 minutes to the market, then our chef will introduce to you the dishes and buy some ingredients.
At 9.15 Complete your shopping, we come back our home to prepare and cook by yourself under the instruction of the tour guide from the beginning to the end, learning how to marinate and to spice will be the most crucial lesson. You will also enjoy decorating dishes with carrot flowers, lemon grass stems, banana leaves and curved chili. The authentic magical sauce mixed from fish sauce, water, sugar, lime, chili, garlic and herbs is very easy to make.
11.00 enjoy your meal with our chef.
– 12.00, finish the cooking, and give you recipe if you want.
In the afternoon free at your leisure to explore the city by your own.
Overnight in hotel in Hanoi.
After breakfast at hotel, driver picks up and transfer to Halong Bay, listed as a World Heritage of outstanding natural beauty, known in Vietnamese as “Dragon descending to the sea”.
Upon arrival, the boat crew welcome you and check in then enjoy a cruise around Halong Bay with a delicious local seafood lunch served on board. You can also behold thousands of limestone islands and grottoes rising from the clear, emerald water.
Following break, depending on each cruise’s itinerary of the day, you’ll join some activities on boat to discover the beauty of the bay such as visit a cave, doing kayaking or enjoy swimming in the sea before getting back to the junk for relaxing and dinner. Overnight on board
You’ll wake up on the bay to the sounds of waves and birds welcoming the new day. You will have an opportunity to view the sunrise over the bay and after breakfast, visit a beautiful limestone grotto. You will have a walk back to the boat for a final glimpse of Halong Bay while cruising back to the dock. Then you will drive back to Hanoi. Overnight at your hotel.
Enjoy you free time until transfer to airport for a flight to Danang. Upon arrival you will visit the Cham Museum where you can find out more about this ancient but advanced civilization of Cham people followed by a short drive to visit the Marble Mountains where you will climb to the top and admire the temples that have a commanding view over the surrounding district. You continue to drive to your hotel in Hoi An. Free at your leisure.
Overnight in Hoi An
Breakfast in hotel, your tour guide meet at your hotel, transfer to Hue city. On arrival, we board on a private boat for cruising on the romantic Perfume River. This time we head out for the countryside. Being the ancient capital, Hue is surrounded with ancient tombs of emperors past, and a visit to some of these tombs will be on the itinerary for today. The charming Lady Pagoda (Thien Mu Pagoda) will be the first stop of the day. From here you will take a drive to visit King Minh Mang’s tomb & King Tu Duc tomb.
Overnight in Hue.
- Private door-to-door pick-up & drop-off services
- All private transportation
- Accommodation shared in Double room with daily breakfast
- All domestic flights
- Experienced English speaking guide
- Private boat trip as per tour
- Meals as stated in the itinerary (B: Breakfast; L: Lunch; D: Dinner)
- All sightseeing tickets
- Tissues and water on coach
- Vietnam Visa On Arrival pre-approved letter
- Services charges and government tax
- Exclusive and personalized single agent/single customer service
- No extra charge after services confirmation
- 24/7 hotline support guaranteed
- International flights & departure taxes if any
- Personal expenses, tips and gratuities
- Travel insurance
- Peak season or public holidays surcharge (if any)
- Compulsory Gala dinner on X-Mas or New Year (if any)
- Vietnam visa stamp fee (US$ 25 & 1 passport photo for each person)
- Other services not mentioned above