On arrival at Tan Son Nhat International Airport in Ho Chi Minh City (formerly Saigon), you will be greeted by our guide and transferred to the hotel in the downtown. After doing the check in, you will be free on your own to walk around the city center to get acquainted with the liveliness of this young city.
Overnight in Ho Chi Minh City.
- 07.30 AM: After breakfast, your guide will take you to the trip to Cai Be pier (86km) from HCMC by car / van via Trung Luong Freeway.
- The program will start with a visit of Cai Be floating market. Then, we’ll come to Tân Phong island for biking / walking on village paths to see the local daily life: orchard, school, church, pagoda, traditional houses and maybe the ancestral ways to pick up fruits in Mekong Delta… On the way, we can make some stops to see how they make rice-net for spring-rolls, sewing coconut-leaves for cottage roof and specially see how they wave the dried water-hyacinth to make many products: baskets, bags, hats, wallets, shoes…
- Then, the rowboat will take you deeper into the countryside on smaller canals to enjoy the peaceful time. Lunch can be served at Ba Kiet/ Muoi Huong
Back to our boat to go across one of the longest rivers in the world, Mekong River, to come to An Binh Island. Travel on Muong Lo handmade canal to check in at Ut Trinh homestay.
- Have a fresh shower before cooking some special dishes with the members of local family. Overnight at homestay.
- Have a breakfast and check-out for a walk along the village to enjoy the fresh air in the morning & arrive the local workshop to see how to make rice paper, coconut candy, pop- rice… Enjoy some sweets with a cup of hot tea. Boat trip to visit the brick kilns where you can see how the local people create beautiful potteries from clay. Our boat will go along the floating village. We will see how to farm catfish on Mekong River. Also, we can visit Vinh Long market in the town. This is the best choice for you to take pictures of fish, shrimps, prawns, crabs, snakes, rice-field rats, tropical fruits, vegetables… The cruise will end at Vinh Long city around 10:00AM!
- Transfer back to Ho Chi Minh city to catch a flight to incredible beach break Nha Trang.
- Once in Nha Trang, do check-in and free time at your leisure.
- Overnight in Nha Trang.
Well recognized as a beautiful beach city with great natural climate, Nha Trang is listed among the most outstanding destination in Vietnam for beach lover year-round. When in Nha Trang, don’t miss the valuable chance to snorkel or dive among the coral reefs in crystal blue waters, hike nature trails, cool off in your private plunge pool, indulge in spa treatments or just relax on the white sand beach and admire the unspoiled mountain and sea view you will be free on your own to immerse yourself in the turquoise waters or sunbathe on the sunny beaches of this beautiful coastal city.
Option day tour:
- Full day exploring Nha Trang 3-island tour with truly snorkeling on Mun Island and watching coral reef and playing many water-sport game.
- Nha Trang Countryside Tour – Cruise on Cai River.
- Island Hopping Tour Plus Mud Bath Hon Tam.
- Shore Excursion: Nha Trang, Dam Market & Embroidery Workshop
Overnight in Nha Trang.
- You will be free on your own to immerse yourself in the turquoise waters or sunbathe on the sunny beaches of this beautiful coastal city until the flight to Hanoi.
- Welcome to Hanoi, the heart of Vietnam which is considered as a blend between the traditional and the modern beauties.
- At Noi Bai Airport, our guide and driver will welcome then take you to your hotel to do check-in.
- After relaxation, our guide will take you walk to the theatre and you will enjoy Water Puppet Show – A traditional art performance of Vietnam. After that, you will enjoy a welcome dinner at local restaurant.
- Overnight in Hanoi.
- 08.00 AM: The driver will pick you up at the hotel, departing 3.5 hours to Halong Bay – the World Natural Heritage recognized by UNESCO twice. Upon arrival, embark the cruise and enjoy welcome drink while having tour briefing. A sumptuous lunch will be served on board while the ship sailing further to the Bay, make your time to admire its dramatic limestone islands.
- You can rest at your leisure on the sundeck or relax in your cabin. In the afternoon, you will have time to swim in the warm and calm water or get on kayaks of your choice. Kayaking is very easy for all levels and ages to do. Our expert and experienced guide surely instruct you basic paddling steps before leading you to explore the extraordinary beauty of Halong Bay. After 01 hour exploring the bay, you will get back to the cruise for relaxation before attending Cooking class in the late afternoon.
- Enjoy the superb dinner and stay overnight on board.
- You will continue our journey on Halong Bay in the early morning. A Tai Chi Class on the sun deck is a must that you should not miss when on a cruise.
Sitting on the upper deck; you can relax, sight-seeing while taking photos of the magnificent beauty of the rocky islands rising from the emerald water of the bay.
- After breakfast, you will explore Sung Sot cave – one of the finest and widest grottoes of Halong Bay. Next, keep cruising and passing the fishing village with its unique way of life.
- At 10.30 AM, our boat cruises back to the jetty, and you will enjoy the last moment in the bay before having a traditional Vietnamese lunch.
You leave the boat around 11:30 at noon, you go ashore and transfer back to Hanoi.
- About 04.30 PM, you will arrive at your hotel in the Old Quarter.
- Free at your leisure. Stay overnight in Hanoi.
At a scheduled time, your private driver will come to your hotel to take you to the airport for your flight back home.
Thank you very much for choosing AFS Travel for your beach vacation in Vietnam. We do hope you had great time in our country and enjoy well the holidays. Looking forward to having other chances to serve you, your family or your friends in coming time.
End of services./.
- Private door-to-door pick-up & drop-off services by private transportation
- Accommodation shared in Double room with daily breakfast
- All domestic flights
- Experienced English speaking guide
- Meals as stated in the itinerary (B: Breakfast; L: Lunch; D: Dinner)
- All sightseeing tickets
- Tissues and water on coach
- Vietnam Visa On Arrival pre-approved letter
- Services charges and government tax
- Exclusive and personalized single agent/single customer service
- No extra charge after services confirmation
- 24/7 hotline support guaranteed
- International flights & departure taxes if any
- Personal expenses, tips and gratuities
- Travel insurance
- Peak season or public holidays surcharge (if any)
- Compulsory Gala dinner on X-Mas or New Year (if any)
- Vietnam visa stamp fee (US$ 25 & 1 passport photo for each person)
- Other services not mentioned above