The tour begins at Cua Dai wharf by Vietnamese traditional boat. It takes about 1 hours. On the deck, you have time for relaxing, sightseeing. At Cham Island, you enjoy swimming, snorkeling and “Walking underwater”. Then, we will move to Bai Chong beach. Having a lunch, after lunch, you can swim or just relax in the hammocks.
- 7h30 – 8h00: Tour guide picks guests up from the hotel and take you to the Cua Dai Wharf.
- 8h10: One-hour boat trip on a traditional Vietnamese boat to Cham Island.
- 9h10: Arrive at Hon Nhon beach to take part in the “Walking Underwater”, Swimming and snorkeling.
- 10h30: At the Unique ecological area of the Cham Island, we have a delicious Seafood lunch. After lunch, guests can swim or just relax in the hammocks.
- 14h00: Return to the boat for the journey back to Hoi An.
- 8-80 years old can join in “walking underwater”.
- Non-swimmers and Non-Divers welcome.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in Hoi an, Da nang by shuttle bus
- English speaking tour guide.
- Morning Coffee on the boat.
- A lunch on Bai Chong beach.
- “Walking underwater”, snorkeling.
- Travel Insurance
- Visa fee if any
- Personal expenses
- Others not mentioned nor specified above