Leave Ho Chi Minh City at 8 AM, reach the northern city through Highway 1 then branch off National Highway 20. Cross the Dong Nai River to enter the destination and begin the amazing 2-day Nam Cat Tien National Park tour. After about 3, 5 hours travel to arrive at the Nam Cat Tien National Park, check in and spend time for lunch. In the afternoon, start walking 8km along the ecologic routes: sites of Lagerstroemia Ovalfolia (BangLang), Tetrameles nudiflora (Tung), Cycas rumphii (Thien Tue), Ancistrolandus Tectorius (Trung quan), Afzelia cyclocarpa (Go). Then transfer back to the center for having dinner. At 8.00 PM, our Jeep will transfer you to Ta Lai buffer zone for animal spotting (view animals at night).
After a 9km transfer by jeep inside the park to the junction, turn off the main route for 5km trekking to Crocodile Lake station. A short break at the lake watching tower, then trek to the main road again. Jeep picks up and transfers back to the park center. Check out the room. Lunch in the park before leaving; take a ferry crossing the river then heading back to your hotel at Ho Chi Minh City. At the end of the tour, we do hope that you had a wonderful experience in Vietnam. Thank you for choosing AFS Travel!
- Accommodation as specified based on double/twin room
- Private transfer with air-conditioner van on day tours & airport transfer
- Bottle of water and cold towel daily on the private van
- Regional English-speaking guides on day tour
- Meals as indicated
- All entrance and sightseeing fees
- Travel insurances
- Drink and meals not mention in Inclusive column
- Personal tipping and gratuities
- Domestic/International flight tickets to & from your country
- Early check in & late check out at all hotels
- Bank Fees (paying by credit cards or bank transfers)
- Single Supplement in Room